Exotic in every way, including wall faux painting reminiscent of an English manor with handsome William Morris original papers furnished in English antique pine. One of Ballastone’s favorites and sure to please guests at our Savannah Georgia Boutique Hotel.
Pine four-poster plantation bed, a wonderful example of an 18th century painted blanket chest and a full-size sofa with sitting area and fireplace add a special ambiance to this accommodation. Late 19th century English pine linen press lends a historical touch to this room at our Boutique Hotel.
Features included with every room:
• Bottled water
• Gilchrist and Soames toiletries
• Use of two robes
• Flat-Screen TVs
• Bank safe in the lobby for your convenience
• Daily Chefs’ Special Breakfast
• Silver-tray coffee service upon request
• Drinks and hors-d’oeuvres available for room service.
• Trolley tickets printed for your convenience
• Parking passes available
• After dinner liquors, sherry and port served for a nightcap
• Coffee service available all day in our Tearoom 24 hours a day
• Turndown Service