Queen Victoria would have loved this accommodation at our Savannah Boutique hotel. Reserve this one for that special occasion! Richly decorated in a French-inspired toile called “Scenic Savannah” featuring courting couples and village scenes of the 19th century. The gold brocade corona above a king-size four-poster rice bed with Victorian sitting area adds an elegant ambiance to this room at our hotel.
Decorated with period artwork of Victoria herself! Hand-colored prints worthy of the most discerning collector adorn the walls. Mirrored fireplace and great views of the courtyard at the Ballastone. Bath has Jacuzzi tub and shower with separate dressing area. Features a new coal gas-fired fireplace with remote.
Features included with every room:
• Bottled water
• Gilchrist and Soames toiletries
• Use of two robes
• Flat-Screen TVs
• Bank safe in the lobby for your convenience
• Daily Chefs’ Special Breakfast
• Silver-tray coffee service upon request
• Drinks and hors-d’oeuvres available for room service.
• Trolley tickets printed for your convenience
• Parking passes available
• After dinner liquors, sherry and port served for a nightcap
• Coffee service available all day in our Tearoom 24 hours a day
• Turndown Service