Dramatic faux walls make this truly Ballastonian in style with rich, rose canton colors with a working fireplace. This accommodation at ourBoutique Hotel is elegantly appointed with an oriental theme, including antique kimonos and oriental artifacts reminiscent of the great busy days of the seaport of Savannah.
King-size four-poster draped plantation bed and a sitting area with wing chair and love seat await you at our Savannah GA B&B. The beautiful burl mahogany coffee table completes a wonderfully comfortable sitting area at our romantic Savannah getaway. There is a bath with a separate dressing area and a black marble working fireplace.
Features included with every room:
• Bottled water
• Gilchrist and Soames toiletries
• Use of two robes
• Flat-Screen TVs
• Bank safe in lobby for your convenience
• Daily Chefs' Special Breakfast
• Silver-tray coffee service upon request
• Drinks and hors d'oeuvres available for room service.
• Trolley tickets printed for your convenience
• Parking passes available
• After dinner liquors ,sherry and port served for night cap
• Coffee service available all day in our Tearoom 24 hours a day
• Turndown Service
Formal Tea Service begins at 4pm, the only Inn in Savannah that serves a 4pm formal tea silver
Service 6pm hors d'oeuvres at the bar
OUR BAR IS OPEN ALL DAY with a great selection of beers, wines and champagnes!
We are also open for Sunday consumption for your pleasure.
Our staff is always available for 24 hour service to greet you and provide assistance for early or late arrivals
PLAN YOUR SAVANNAH EXPERIENCE!
Wedding? Business meeting? Perhaps a ladies weekend? Let us help you build that memorable experience or make your event more memorable with our custom tailored packages.