Exotic in every way, including wall faux painting reminiscent of an English manor with handsome William Morris original papers furnished in English antique pine. One of Ballastone’s favorites and sure to please guests at our Savannah Georgia Boutique Hotel.
Pine four-poster plantation bed, a wonderful example of an 18th century painted blanket chest and a full-size sofa with sitting area and fireplace add a special ambiance to this accommodation. Late 19th century English pine linen press lends a historical touch to this room at our Boutique Hotel.
Features included with every room:
• Bottled water
• Gilchrist and Soames toiletries
• Use of two robes
• Flat-Screen TVs
• Bank safe in lobby for your convenience
• Daily Chefs' Special Breakfast
• Silver-tray coffee service upon request
• Drinks and hors d'oeuvres available for room service.
• Trolley tickets printed for your convenience
• Parking passes available
• After dinner liquors ,sherry and port served for night cap
• Coffee service available all day in our Tearoom 24 hours a day
• Turndown Service
Formal Tea Service begins at 4pm, the only Inn in Savannah that serves a 4pm formal tea silver
Service 6pm hors d'oeuvres at the bar
OUR BAR IS OPEN ALL DAY with a great selection of beers, wines and champagnes!
We are also open for Sunday consumption for your pleasure.
Our staff is always available for 24 hour service to greet you and provide assistance for early or late arrivals
PLAN YOUR SAVANNAH EXPERIENCE!
Wedding? Business meeting? Perhaps a ladies weekend? Let us help you build that memorable experience or make your event more memorable with our custom tailored packages.