A period Victorian era room decorated in deep jewel tones is the highlight of this romantic Savannah getaway. Special details include a chenille coverlet, trimmed in handsome bullion fringe.
This corner room with windows on two sides gets lots of light and wonderful treetop views at our Savannah hotel. The accommodation at our Savannah luxury hotel has a king-size mahogany period bed, Eastlake armoire, a full-size sofa by the fireplace, writing desk, and marble washstand. Climb in your full-size wing back chair – perfect for that favorite book, or get cozy next to the Savannah gray brick fireplace. Large flat-screen TV for your viewing pleasure.
Features included with every room:
• Bottled water
• Gilchrist and Soames toiletries
• Use of two robes
• Flat-Screen TVs
• Bank safe in lobby for your convenience
• Daily Chefs' Special Breakfast
• Silver-tray coffee service upon request
• Drinks and hors d'oeuvres available for room service.
• Trolley tickets printed for your convenience
• Parking passes available
• After dinner liquors ,sherry and port served for night cap
• Coffee service available all day in our Tearoom 24 hours a day
• Turndown Service
Formal Tea Service begins at 4pm, the only Inn in Savannah that serves a 4pm formal tea silver
Service 6pm hors d'oeuvres at the bar
OUR BAR IS OPEN ALL DAY with a great selection of beers, wines and champagnes!
We are also open for Sunday consumption for your pleasure.
Our staff is always available for 24 hour service to greet you and provide assistance for early or late arrivals
PLAN YOUR SAVANNAH EXPERIENCE!
Wedding? Business meeting? Perhaps a ladies weekend? Let us help you build that memorable experience or make your event more memorable with our custom tailored packages.