As the name implies, this room at our romantic Savannah getaway contains a queen-size, carved mahogany four-poster rice-carved bed set into a bay window overlooking historic Oglethorpe Avenue.
Toile in teal Italian matelasse coverlet and Euro shams adorns the bed, and Scarlett memorabilia surrounds you at our Savannah GA BOUTIQUE INN. Wrap up in your private love seat by the cozy replica coal fireplace with remote crystal chandeliers. Antique lighting and a Jacuzzi bath truly set the stage for a very romantic evening at our inn. In the late of the day, a chaise provides afternoon delight, along with a new flat-screen TV.
Features included with every room:
• Bottled water
• Gilchrist and Soames toiletries
• Use of two robes
• Flat-Screen TVs
• Bank safe in lobby for your convenience
• Daily Chefs' Special Breakfast
• Silver-tray coffee service upon request
• Drinks and hors d'oeuvres available for room service.
• Trolley tickets printed for your convenience
• Parking passes available
• After dinner liquors ,sherry and port served for night cap
• Coffee service available all day in our Tearoom 24 hours a day
• Turndown Service
Formal Tea Service begins at 4pm, the only Inn in Savannah that serves a 4pm formal tea silver
Service 6pm hors d'oeuvres at the bar
OUR BAR IS OPEN ALL DAY with a great selection of beers, wines and champagnes!
We are also open for Sunday consumption for your pleasure.
Our staff is always available for 24 hour service to greet you and provide assistance for early or late arrivals
PLAN YOUR SAVANNAH EXPERIENCE!
Wedding? Business meeting? Perhaps a ladies weekend? Let us help you build that memorable experience or make your event more memorable with our custom tailored packages.