Sophisticated green hues are a highlight of this accommodation at our BOUTIQUE INN in Savannah Georgia, with its queen-size, rice-carved canopied bed and imported Italian cream matelasse coverlet, plushy Euro shams, and crewel and silk pillow.s
Step back in time with the English oak dresser, turn-of-the-century armoire, and wonderful Victorian antique lighting. There are large windows across the back of the room to let in the daylight. Quiet sitting area with a lovely crewel chaise lounge adds to the comfort of this room.
Features included with every room:
• Bottled water
• Gilchrist and Soames toiletries
• Use of two robes
• Flat-Screen TVs
• Bank safe in lobby for your convenience
• Daily Chefs' Special Breakfast
• Silver-tray coffee service upon request
• Drinks and hors d'oeuvres available for room service.
• Trolley tickets printed for your convenience
• Parking passes available
• After dinner liquors ,sherry and port served for night cap
• Coffee service available all day in our Tearoom 24 hours a day
• Turndown Service
Formal Tea Service begins at 4pm, the only Inn in Savannah that serves a 4pm formal tea silver
Service 6pm hors d'oeuvres at the bar
OUR BAR IS OPEN ALL DAY with a great selection of beers, wines and champagnes!
We are also open for Sunday consumption for your pleasure.
Our staff is always available for 24 hour service to greet you and provide assistance for early or late arrivals
PLAN YOUR SAVANNAH EXPERIENCE!
Wedding? Business meeting? Perhaps a ladies weekend? Let us help you build that memorable experience or make your event more memorable with our custom tailored packages.