Queen Victoria would have loved this accommodation at our Savannah Boutique hotel. Reserve this one for that special occasion! Richly decorated in a French-inspired toile called “Scenic Savannah” featuring courting couples and village scenes of the 19th century. The gold brocade corona above a king-size four-poster rice bed with Victorian sitting area adds an elegant ambiance to this room at our hotel.
Decorated with period artwork of Victoria herself! Hand-colored prints worthy of the most discerning collector adorn the walls. Mirrored fireplace and great views of the courtyard at the Ballastone. Bath has Jacuzzi tub and shower with separate dressing area. Features a new coal gas-fired fireplace with remote.
Features included with every room:
• Bottled water
• Gilchrist and Soames toiletries
• Use of two robes
• Flat-Screen TVs
• Bank safe in lobby for your convenience
• Daily Chefs' Special Breakfast
• Silver-tray coffee service upon request
• Drinks and hors d'oeuvres available for room service.
• Trolley tickets printed for your convenience
• Parking passes available
• After dinner liquors ,sherry and port served for night cap
• Coffee service available all day in our Tearoom 24 hours a day
• Turndown Service
Formal Tea Service begins at 4pm, the only Inn in Savannah that serves a 4pm formal tea silver
Service 6pm hors d'oeuvres at the bar
OUR BAR IS OPEN ALL DAY with a great selection of beers, wines and champagnes!
We are also open for Sunday consumption for your pleasure.
Our staff is always available for 24 hour service to greet you and provide assistance for early or late arrivals
PLAN YOUR SAVANNAH EXPERIENCE!
Wedding? Business meeting? Perhaps a ladies weekend? Let us help you build that memorable experience or make your event more memorable with our custom tailored packages.