Established as the first city in Georgia in 1733, Savannah has a centuries-old story to tell and plenty of historical and cultural sites to show for it. If figuring out how you will soak up so much history is daunting to you, simply book The Ballastone’s Savannah Sightseeing Package and we will provide a time-tested itinerary for you!
This package includes:
- Two nights in a room of your choice at The Ballastone, awarded Best Inn by Savannah Magazine in 2020. Choose from Scarlett’s Retreat, Rhett’s Retreat, Palmetto Fan, or the Othlethorpe State Room and enjoy all the luxuries of our historic manse including period architecture and furnishings, deluxe sheets and bedding, romantic gas fireplaces, and relaxing whirlpool tubs. Enjoy the largest, most luxurious rooms The Ballastone has to offer and upgrade your package to select from one of our Suites – Victoria, China Trade, Gazebo – or Jr. Suites – Mulberry Tulip, Scarborough Fair. (Add $100 to base package price for upgrade; see individual room pages or call us for information about room-specific amenities.)
- Two tickets for Kelly Tour’s hop-on, hop-off trolley: Explore Savannah’s quaint squares and inspired architecture aboard a narrated trolley tour that includes TWO DAYS trolley access.
- Two tickets for entrance into THREE museums: The Owen’s Thomas House, an historic house museum and slave quarter’s completed in 1819; Telfair Museum of Art, the first public art museum established in the American South; Jepson Center, the Telfair’s newest facility featuring modern paintings, photos, and installations.
- Lunch for 2 people at Joe’s at the Jepson, a café presenting a fusion of relaxed dining and casual gourmet cuisine through an evolving artisanal menu inspired by the museum’s permanent collections and rotating exhibitions, and curated by award-wining Chef Theodore Paskevich.
- 10 percent off at the Telfair Museum gift shop.
- Price: $750 + tax for 2 people